What's Going On?
Each month we host many fun and informative classes here at the store. We invite you to look through the following schedule and find the class that's right for you.
You have the opportunity to sign up for the classes directly off our Calendar page or by clicking the View Calendar button above. You can see classes and events coming up in the next few months.
Class skill levels range from beginner to advanced, so where ever you are in your quilting knowledge and expertise, we're sure to have a class you'll enjoy. Look at the chart to the right to determine which skill level best describes you.
Be sure to read through the Class Registration Policy.
Class Registration Policy
- You may register for classes at the store, by phone, or on-line.
- Class fees must be paid in full to insure your place.
- If you would like to take a class but it is full, your name will be placed on a waiting list. You will be notified when there is an opening or if another class is to be added.
- Supply lists are provided at the time of registration or will be mailed to you if you register by phone, mail or on-line.
- In appreciation for purchasing your supplies at Honey Bee, you will receive a 10% discount on class supplies with your supply list. Please show your coupon at time of purchase.
- Classes may be cancelled for a full refund 72 hours (3 days) before the class meets.
- At the teacher's decision, classes that do not meet the minimum number of students one week prior to the start date, can be rescheduled or cancelled. If cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
- Please be considerate and make arrangements for your children during class time.